Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), in collaboration with The Hindu Lit for Life, presents “WordsWorthy” - a KDP short story contest.
WordsWorthy is a story-writing contest to encourage aspiring writers to transition into published authors.
If being a published author is your dream, then just put your pen to paper and write an original story in English. The story can belong to any genre, but must be between 2,000 and 5,000 words. Once you’re ready to share your labour of love with the rest of the world, all you need to do is this:
1. Register on Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP).
2. Upload your story as a digital book on KDP and enroll it in KDP Select.
3. Publish the story and include thehindulfl as a keyword.
4. Set its digital list price as Rs. 49 for India.
5. Share your book’s link on www.amazon.in with your friends, family and followers.
The winner will receive a Kindle Oasis.
February 13, 2018 is the last date for submission of entries. Finalists will be announced on March 3, 2018 and the winner will be declared on March 18, 2018.
The contest is open to writers, previously published or otherwise, above 18 years of age.
For further details, please visit www.amazon.in/kdpwordsworthy.